Monday 30 April 2012

Feeling the need

I have randomly just felt the need to write and what a better place to do it, eh??

Household shopping, it's boring right? Well I think I have a problem. It occurred to me the other day when I was in Asda that I may have an obsession with toilet roll. Yes, you read it, toilet roll. I get so excited when I see the aisle whoever I'm with runs. Embarrassing I know. I will spend a good 4 minutes or so in the soft, white, paper heaven deciding between my favorite butt wiping papers. Velvet, Cushelle and Andrex are the only thing I will use on my precious cheeks and because they are so SOFT they come at a price, so just imagine how much more excited I get when they are on offer.....

So anyways feel free to come and use my loo I have just purchased another 18 rolls to add to my collection. And even though it is a bit of a weird obsession, you all have to admit, we would be up the sh*tter if we didn't have toilet roll. :P

FayBee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment